Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2012

It's just a temporary setback...

Friday night it was brought to my attention that there had been a leak somewhere in the ceiling of my studio causing the tiles to break through and water to fill the space.  First reaction- OMG!  But, thankfully, upon further inspection, it's not as bad as it sounded.  Finding the leak is the biggest problem at the moment, and we'll def. have to replace the ceiling.. but only minor damage was done to my backdrops and such.  The biggest damage was done to my computer that sat on the desk.  Water ran in it and filled it right up.. not a good thing : /  Repairing what has been done will certainly set me back.  With a full plate of shoots and no space or time to reschedule, it's a little disappointing.  When it rains, it pours, and this time, right in my studio.    I shall push on :)  




Most of the water has cleared out- but this is what remains of my space :(  

No comments:

Post a Comment