Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A new year- a new beginning!

I am ecstatic about a new year beginning.  For one, I will be starting my new life as a mother of 3 children.  Also, I will be entering a new phase in my life that I have worked so hard for.  Many changes to come to my career.  I will become a photography boutique.  I will specialize in what I love best and focus on that solely.  Each shoot is going to be custom in every way.  I'm not going to get into it too much right now, but big changes are coming to Vanessa Lewis Photography.  There will be many places to get your family photos done, but when you come to me, you will be getting an experience like no other.  Instead of doing 50 shoots a month, I will be doing 15.  That's 15, incredible, specific, all created for you sessions.  Even the products are amazing! I can not wait and I also can't wait for all the extra time I will be able to have at home with my growing family.  I have missed out on a lot these past 2 years; every recital, talent show and Sunday afternoon with them.  I think I've finally figured out the balance!
I love the fact that we live and we learn and there is always a chance for a new beginning.  Stay tuned for all the exciting updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment