Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Abby!

Little Miss Abby stole my heart at just a couple weeks old :)  Her big blue eyes sparkle on camera and I have truly enjoyed every session we've had over the past year.  Her mom has brought her in for newborns, 3 month, Easter, 6 months, 9 months and now to celebrate her turning one!  We even had another fun shoot in there when I was looking for a baby to model my new headbands.  She has changed and grown so much, but her eyes still sparkle as much as ever.  I hope this isn't the last time I see her :) 

Happy Birthday Abigail!!


1 comment:

  1. Spectacular photos once again. We will definitely be back. Her bright blue eyes demand more awesome pictures. Thank you for the birthday wish for the little lady!!

    -Damien

    ReplyDelete